Swach Bharat Abhiyan’ an initiative by the Government of India, to ensure total cleanliness across the nation. We have achieved end-to-end solutions for waste plastic which are currently being discarded in bulk quantities every day. With a proper training module in place in respect to collection, segregation, bailing, weighing, recycling and processing of such waste from streets, we are proud to be one of the companies actively involved in the ‘Swach Bharat Abhiyan’ an initiative by the Government of India, to ensure total cleanliness across the nation.
Franchise shall be responsible for setting up, operationalization and coordination of the waste management system and for performing the associated functions, namely: -
- To ensure safe collection, storage, segregation, transportation, processing and disposal of plastic waste.
- To ensure that no damage is caused to the environment during this process.
- To ensure setting up of collection centers for plastic waste involving manufacturers.
- To ensure its channelization to recyclers.
- To create awareness among all stakeholders about their responsibilities.
- To engage agencies or groups working in waste management including waste pickers.
To ensure that open burning of plastic waste is not permitted.
Types of plastics
The six most common types of plastics which can easily be recycled. The plastics industry has voluntarily devised a coding system which makes recycling plastics easier. Table 1 shows these 6 types of plastics with their identification code, general properties and common uses.